Events and Announcements
Welsh Sullivan Group LLC are Patron Sponsors at the 2015 RBC Heritage PGA Golf Tournament.
The Welsh Sullivan Group LLC is a 2015 Patron Sponsor to the RBC Heritage PGA Golf Tournament held on Hilton Head Island, SC. As a Patron Sponsor Partner, a minimum of $500 of the sponsor fee goes to support military service members through three different charities: Lowcountry Foundation for Wounded Military Heroes; Marine Corps Scholarship Fund; and Operation R&R.
RBC Heritage Sponsor Board 2015
Judy and John Sullivan at the RBC Heritage PGA Tournament
John L. Sullivan, Managing Partner, Welsh Sullivan Group appears on CNN
John L Sullivan was interviewed on CNN about the TSA decision to allow pen knives on board aircraft. John defended the TSA's "Risk Base Security" model that showed small packet knives were low risk considering that TSA currently allows passengers to bring a screw driver up to 7 inches and seizors up to 4 inches on board aircraft.
July 22, 2011
Secure Source International joins the Welsh-Sullivan Group as an Independent Affiliated Security Consultant
Secure Source International, and its extensive global network of security experts, has joined the Welsh-Sullivan Group as a trusted affiliate. Since 1993, Secure Source has served multi-national corporations, mid-sized companies and high net-worth individuals with a portfolio of services that includes executive protection, investigations, asset protection, special event security, and disaster and emergency response services.
With the addition of Secure Source International to our list of affiliated independent consultants, the Welsh-Sullivan Group now provides a full range of security consultant services to businesses, corporations and business aviation operators.
Services provided by Secure Source International Include:
- Due diligence related to individuals, business entities and organizations
- Occupational fraud and abuse investigations
- Key personnel protection predicated on the risk environment
- Security vulnerability and risk assessments
- Intellectual property protection
- Security management program audits and implementation of best practices
- Technology security system design and operational integration
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony
- Travel security and logistics management
- Secure transportation of executives and business travelers
- Labor dispute security services and NLRB trained documentation specialists
- Audio countermeasures sweeps using TSCM experts with state-of-the-art technology
- Surveillance investigations in fraud matters and persons-of-interest cases
- Counter-surveillance to support personal protection operations
- Executive search to help clients find the right dedicated security leader
- Surveillance investigations to document occupational fraud & abuse